10 mei 2017
About the company:
LAB111 is our current location: Arie Biemondstraat 111 and was originally the Wilhelmina Gasthuis laboratory.
Today, LAB111, supported by café-restaurant Strange Love, who plays an important role as a meeting place in this relaxed and inspiring environment for the art world and the creative sector of Amsterdam.
There are several film production companies in the building and flexible spots for other creative companies.
We are looking for a Reception Intern (m/f) who can work 3 to 5 days a week.
Your permanent work will be:
- Receiving guests.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails.
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Take care, sort and handle mail.
- Light administrative tasks such as processing declarations.
- Responsible for facility matters, such as coffee / tea / lunch.
- We are looking for a person who has a hospitable, flexible, proactive, collegiate and responsible institution.
- You are following a relevant education.
- Has a good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Can work independently.
- You are representative.
- Residing in Amsterdam or surroundings.
If this internship appeals to you, please email your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact 020-8204940.