As the premier animation studio in the Netherlands, Submarine creates compelling and visually-stunning stories for both the big and small screen. We partner with animators from across the globe to produce innovative and original animation in all varieties – adult animation, children films and series, hybrids and animated documentaries.
Most recently the studio worked on ‘the Wellie Wishers’ a 26×11 series commissioned by Mattel and animated on ‘Buñuel in the Labyrinth of the Turtles’ a 2d feature film targeted towards an adult audience. Currently in production are the feature film Heinz and design and sculpting for ‘Fox and Hare’ the series. In the near future we will start production on ‘Knofje’ and the co-production ‘Anne Frank’.
Submarine is looking for a pro-active and organised production coordinator for a high-profile animated television series. The role of a production coordinator is very varied and ensures that the flow of information through the animation pipeline is smooth and accurate. The position is suitable for somebody who has worked in TV or film before as an assistant or coordinator. Animation experience is beneficial but not obligatory.
The production coordinator will work very closely with the production manager to ensure that the schedule of work is followed and that the artists in the team understand their daily tasks. If you are passionate about film and animation this is a great opportunity to get involved and learn more.
– Assigning and tracking the weekly tasks for your team of artists
– Tracking feedback from creatives, taking detailed notes and ensuring they are addressed by your team
– Making sure artists have the materials and references they need to complete their work
– Supporting producers and supervisors
– Experience using Microsoft Excel
– Experience using Shotgun software is a bonus
– The ability to adapt to changing deadlines and timelines
– Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm under pressure
For questions and/or further information about this role, you can contact Alex Dowding on email@example.com or by phone on +31 (0)20-8204940.
If you are interested, please email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment agencies need not respond