Production Coordinator (Scripted)
Submarine is looking for a Production Coordinator (scripted) to join Submarine’s newly set up live action department. This role will support the producers across a variety of productional tasks, primarily with setting up two international high-end TV series that will be shot this year across Europe and Africa: ‘The Kollective’, based on the Bellingcat group, and ‘Safe Harbor’, set in the harbors of Antwerp and Rotterdam.
Submarine is an award-winning production company that develops and produces scripted series, features, documentaries, and animation productions. The company has established itself as an innovative company, working across multiple genres and platforms, all with an international focus. Submarine is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in London, Los Angeles and Antwerp. Recent productions include Apollo 10 ½: A Space Age Adventure (Netflix), Undone (Amazon Prime), The Sandman: Dream of a Thousand Cats (Netflix) and Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World (winner of an international Emmy).
- Experience in production coordination/management for scripted (high end) series;
- Proactive, positive, and communicative;
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of tasks, such as researching locations, arranging international meetings/recces, booking flights and hotels, basic contract drafting, communication with cast/crew, etc.;
- Excellent in English and preferably Dutch;
- Willingness to work irregular times (including early evening calls with the US or very occasional work during weekend in times of production needs (e.g. recces));
- Living in proximity to Amsterdam.
Joining Submarine means becoming part of an international group of ambitious professionals operating in an informal and highly creative atmosphere, across scripted HETV, documentaries and animation features and series. We are an organization in which we embrace diversity of people. With comparable suitability, we give priority to people who make our organization more diverse.
Submarine actively organizes events and lunches/dinners for its personnel during the year, and is headquartered in the historic creative LAB111 in Amsterdam, which also houses an arthouse cinema and bar/restaurant.
How to apply:
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Maaike Kors at firstname.lastname@example.org