Executive Assistant / Development Assistant
LOS ANGELES BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
With headquarters in Amsterdam and Los Angeles, this award-winning production company develops and produces scripted series, features, documentaries and animation productions. The company has established itself as an innovative company, working across multiple genres and platforms, all with an international focus. It also owns the largest animation studio in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a executive assistant / development assistant
– Provide overall production support and assistance to creative director and producer
– Responsible for setting up calls and meetings, taking notes, researching images, clips, music, and footage needed for projects
– You are the first point of contact for the many people we work with: you will maintain contacts with (international) internal and external parties
– Distributing and following-up on documents
– Research information on particular projects: creative research & development on tv series and docs.
– Creating and maintaining a company development slate, and supporting building creative pitch documents or materials (decks, one sheets, etc.)
– Write coverage for tv drama scripts and assess incoming ideas
– Processes and tracks billing, expense reports, etc.
– Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy).
– Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
– Maintain the executives’ appointment schedule and corporate calendar
– Book corporate travel
– Book meetings on festivals and markets and produce follow up
– Organize and complete executives’ receipts and expense reports
– Set up conference calls, take notes of meetings
– Keep an updated file for shows in development and production and status
– Ensure that the office is always organized
– Assistant or coordinating experience, working knowledge of entertainment industry and workflow.
– Experience in documentary and/or drama television
Must be based in West-LA
Are you interested? Email your motivation and CV to email@example.com.