Online Web Editor (Freelance)
Are you a native English speaker who enjoys writing creative and engaging content? Do you have experience working with social media at an international company? Then you’ve come to the right place, because we’re looking for a freelance creative web editor to set up our social media activities!
We are Submarine, an award-winning production company in Amsterdam that develops and produces international projects, from feature film to documentaries, from animation to transmedia. Among our collaborators are KRONCRV, ARTE, Channel 4, Amazon Prime and Netflix.
• Creating original written content, videos and social media posts for our media productions and our companies;
• Managing content on all of our social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts as well as our company website;
• Developing content for our online recruitment
• Native speaker/writer in English
• Full accuracy in English spelling and grammar
• Relevant work experience in as copywriting, proofreading and editing content
• Relevant work experience with social media, including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Relevant work experience with SEO and keyword planning
• Familiarity with and up-to-date knowledge of (Dutch) media industry and current trends
• Ability to write fun and engaging content that speaks to an international audience
• Efficient and reliable worker with a positive attitude
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
And of course you are curious, imaginative and excited at the prospect of working in a highly creative media environment!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Part-time freelance job in a vibrant and innovative media production company in Amsterdam
• Open and supportive working environment within an international team
• A diverse, young, and professional group of creative people.
• A great studio space and lovely office in the creative heart of Amsterdam
• A bar and cinema in the building, with free drinks each Friday!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Apply now with a resume/CV and cover letter indicating your earliest possible starting date and let us know why you would be the right person for the position. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to to Jeanine Blaauw.